Class of Travel, October 2009 to March 2010
"In the Mahaparinirvana sutra, the Buddha instructs his followers to go to a pilgrimage to Lumbini, Bodhgaya, Sarnath and Kushinagar for attaining merit and noble birth. Buddhism originated in India and the religion was against all forms of austerity. It was in favor of building Stupas, Chaityas and Viharas. You can be a part of the Mahaparinirvana Express and witness the path to enlightenment."
- Day I – Departure from Delhi (Delhi Safdarjung Station in the afternoon) for Gaya.
- Day II - Arrive at Gaya in the morning. Visit Bodhgaya. Over night stay at the hotel.
- Day III - Visit Rajgir & Nalanda. Leave for Varanasi in the evening.
- Day IV - Arrive Varanasi in the morning. Visit Sarnath. Visit the Ganges for the evening Aarti. In the evening, leave for Gorakhpur.
- Day V - Arrive Gorakhpur in the morning. Visit Kushinagar. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day VI – Visit Lumbini. Return to Gorakhpur. Departure for Gonda.
- Day VII - Arrive Gonda in the morning. Visit Sravasti. Departure from Gonda for Agra in the evening.
- Day VIII - Arrive Agra in the morning. Visit the world famous Taj Mahal. Departure for Delhi in the afternoon. Arrive at Delhi (Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station) in the evening.